Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Bath Time




I always say that bath time is Bubby's favorite time of the day, but honestly...it's pretty high up on my list of favorite times of the day too.

From the time he was just a little tiny peanut, he has LOVED his bath! It has always been so much fun for me to give him baths as he has grown up.

He of course had to have the little baby bath holder, and I still remember the day that he grew out of it. It was kind of sad for me. Slowly he grew big enough to be able to sit up on his own, however he never wanted to. I would put him in, and he would immediately throw himself backwards and lay down in the water.

Now he is at the age where he is playing with toys and splashing. It's a different show every day! He loves it so much that I take my make up and hair things into the kids' bathroom, and I let him play in the bathtub while I get ready. I love his little raisin feet and hands when he finally has to get out.

I can't believe how fast time has gone by! I know the day will come when he is taking his OWN baths/showers, and obviously wont need my help. That will be a bitter/sweet and sad day for me!




2 comments:

Shannon said...

What a cute kid! Bath time has always been one of my favorite times of the day too. There is just something about a clean, happy, wonderful smelling baby!

Natalee said...

YES there is!! I wonder how old he should be before I start allowing him to use something other than baby lotion and baby bath soap?? :)