Yesterday I was so proud of Keric because he ate Salmon for the first time last night and he LOVED it! We had it for dinner and he just couldn't get enough of it. I took a picture of him with salmon and tartar sauce all over his little face, and I posted it on my 365 blog. I also mentioned in that post that I was particularly proud of his love of fish because Chris, Cameron and Reagan were not big fish lovers, and I love it. Actually, I guess I can't say Chris doesn't like fish, he is just really picky about the kinds of fish he will eat. If it's "good" fish, he likes it, but rarely do you find "good" fish around here. I'm not as picky I guess...I think it's all good, and I love Red Lobster, which Chris thinks is just absurd, he won't step foot into that place.
Today Chris brought home some Talippia from Costco for me and we decided to grill it for dinner. I expected to have TONS left over for me and Bubby's lunch tomorrow, and also to have the big discussion about how many bites needed to be eaten, and how this was the only thing for dinner, and there would be nothing else tonight, but low and behold...Cameron and Reagan not only ate it, they wanted Chris to make more! Who knew???
So, Chris took pictures as proof, that they WILL eat fish, because I'm guessing there will be a time soon enough that Reagan will try and tell us that she hates fish, and then we can show her this picture. I figured since they both did such a great job eating their fish, I needed to "eat" my words. I guess I can no longer say..."Cameron and Reagan don't like fish". Oh the new menu possiblities...wait..I better not jinx it...!
1 comment:
When I took the kids to swim lessons today they both told me they ate fish last night and loved it! I know that Cam loves shrimp... He only gets it here though when my mom or the Hislops make it. (I'm not a seafood fan at all, so I never make it) I'm glad you guys are showing them a little more variety :)
Post a Comment