This past month has been somewhat of a hectic one! It started out with Cam and Reag heading back to School and then Chris leaving to the Philippines for a couple of weeks to start his "new job" with Amazon. I guess with all of that, time just got away from me, and I haven't kept up the blog! :) I have scrapped some of the pictures I took this month, so I guess I'm not THAT horrible.

I was a little nervous about being home with Bubby for two weeks, so I took the chicken way out and threw Bubby in the car and drove out to see my Mom, Dad and Cicily. The car ride itself wasn't too bad, but I was more than happy to get out of the car, and so was Bubby!

We had a GREAT time, and it made the 2 weeks really FLY by! :) While we were in Wyoming, we rode along with Mom, Dad and Cicily up to Washington to attend Berlynn's blessing. I never truly appreciated how LONG of a drive it is from Powell to Moses Lake! I used to kind of think Boppy was a wimp for complaining about it so much, but I have to say...it is one MISERABLE drive!! I feel for ya Bops! Never again will I think you are a wimp! :)
One of the great things to do in Moses Lake is to go to the Farmers Market. Washington really does have an amazing selection of produce! I'm totally NOT a fruit lover, but I have to say the apples my Mom bought there were AMAZING! I could learn to like apples if those were the ones I was eating all the time! Keric of course was horrible at the Farmers Market. I didn't bring my stroller, and so that meant he was "free!" By this time he had figured out that Daddy was no where close, and he was really pushing my buttons. My mom of course saved the day and bought him a bag of Kettle Corn as big as he was, and that kept him entertained for the rest of the shopping time! :)

It was so much fun to meet Baby Berlynn, and also to see Roman and Iree. Keric loved playing with his cousins, even if he and Iree are both a little too head strong for their own goods! He asked where they were several times after we got back to Powell!
We also got to see Danna and her family, which was fun too! It was kind of like our own little mini reunion!
After getting back from Washington we spent a few more days in Powell. I got to see some good friends, and also go out and visit my Grandma and Grandpa. Grandpa Hopkin of course made it a point to take Bubby out to see the animals. Seeing the animals has kind of become somewhat of a tradition I guess. :) Bubby loved the chicken's and the cows! He made sure to even talk to them very loudly I might add, in their own language. The funniest part was, they usually mooed and bak baked back at him! haha
It was a nice relaxing few days before we had to get back in the car and make the long journey back home!
Sadly, however we DID have to get back in the car, and make the long trip back home. I learned quickly that Icee's and "Race" made the ride a lot more bearable for both of us! I didn't think I could listen to Cars one more time...but as long as Keric was happy and quiet, I lived through it!

Chris came home the next day. We went and picked him up from the airport. It was so nice to see him home safe and sound! Keric was so excited to see his Daddy, he couldn't even say anything! He just sat in his seat and kicked his legs frantically! It was so cute!
We picked the kids up after school, and Chris of course showered us all with tons of gifts from the Philippines! It was nice to have the whole family back together again...until the NEXT time Chris has to leave the country, but guess we won't think about that today!
6 comments:
Dearest Natalee,
I read your blog..so there is TWO readers. I love the scrap pages you completed! Amazing! :) I got a new home computer, so you can expect me to get started on my stuff soon! I loved seeing you and hope to see you next time. I've only been to Moses Lake once (when Deb lived there) but it was very nice..good shopping! Please continue to update your blog so I can feel bad about my inability to scrap.
Sincerely, Me :)
p.s. I don't think Josh has ever read my blog. I think I have two readers..you are Trish. :)
p.p.s
Do you like how I have two different pictures from the same night? I changed it...it only took me that approx 10 minutes to find one..and figure out how to change ;)
you will now have 3 comments on the same post..all from me :D
I read your blog too Natalee! Cute pictures! Glad you had fun with your family.
I read it too. :) Looks like you guys had a great time... minus all of the driving
I am a Wexel blog fan....what do you mean you have one reader!!! I need to be better at commenting so that you know I stalk you....probably every day :)
I LOVE that you got to go to P-town for a visit! I too am a chicken and before my kids were in school, I was known to go and stay a week or two at a time! Oh I miss those days! As much as we both go to Powell have you noticed we never go at the same time!
Post a Comment