Last night we went on a "date" to Home Depot, and bought some new light fixtures! I was so excited! I guess that is when you know you are TRULY an adult! When you get excited over light fixtures! haha
I should have thought to take before AND after pictures, instead of just after, but trust me...the ones before were ugly! They were brass and old, and just didn't go with my stuff!
So...Chris let me pick out some new ones, and he put two of them up last night. The third one goes in the stair well...and we are still trying to figure out how to get him up there without breaking his neck! :) I'll post pictures of that one when it gets done.
So...here are two of my new light fixtures! I know they aren't the best pictures...the sun is kind of bright right now, so I may have to take some more and replace these, but you get the idea for now!
Kitchen:
Piano Room:
Thanks Honey!!! I love you! :)
1 comment:
Pretty!! we have one of those tall and adjustable position ladders, you can borrow it to put up the one on the stair well :)
Post a Comment