Monday, September 14, 2009

"Walking"


OK so it technically isn't FULL blown walking, but it is more than just one or two steps!

Bubby decided to kind of "take off" today with his walking. Funny enough he was watching his all time favorite show "Charlie and Lola" and the next thing I know, he is taking multiple steps towards the T.V.! Me and my big mouth, I couldn't contain my excitement! I think my joyous outbursts scared him a little, and he promptly sat down and crawled the rest of the way. Dang it!

He took a few more steps here and there. I couldn't get him to do it long enough for me to get out the video camera, but I did get a couple of little "walking" pictures. I love how he has to have his "cold drink" with him, as he tours the kitchen.

Guess it wont be long now! I'm a little nervous about the walking stage, but I'm also excited and ready for him to walk. He has been getting awfully heavy and it will be nice to not have to carry him everywhere! :) Guess we're going shoe shopping soon! Yea!!!! ha ha

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Awesome! You can tell all of those what to expect books to eat it.

The Zieglers said...

He is such a big boy! They grow so fast!!

Melissa said...

yea!!! now youre in trouble, not long and he'll be running out the door! and just so that you know, charlie and lola is my personal fave also.