This picture just cracks me up everytime I look at it! The other morning Bubby was crawling around in his diaper, doing his usual "mess around" in each of the rooms. I could hear him in the piano room so I called for him to come back to me in the kitchen. I could hear him crawling on the laminate floor, but then he kept stopping and getting upset. I peeked around the corner and there he was with the chair's arm rest cover on his head! He was trying to put his "hat" on, and crawl with it, but it kept falling off, or else it would slide down covering his eyes so he couldn't see.
Chris and I laughed and laughed at his "bad hat" as my family would say. He got a little self conscience with all the laughing, so he stopped trying to put it on, but it was funny while it lasted! I guess I will never understand why he will put anything on his head but a REAL hat.
No comments:
Post a Comment