Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A New View


Sorry to leave the mice pictures up for so long! I know they are so gross! Chris thought they were good pictures of the day, but they creep me out even still! I could hardly look at my OWN blog for awhile because I didn't want to see them.

On a quick side note, I think the mice are finally gone...hopefully! We ended up catching 3 of them, which is more than we have EVER caught, but I haven't seen anymore for a week or so, so hopefully that was it! Keep your fingers crossed that they are gone!

OK...different topic! I've been such a slacker with my scrap book pages. I don't know what my deal is! I have sat down and started to do pages tons of times, but they just all wind up looking "dumb" and so then I end up pushing the delete button or just not even finishing it. Honestly it's been so long I was afraid I had forgotten how to do it!

Little Boy kits are so hard to find, but a few days ago I found this little boy kit on line for FREE, so I downloaded it, and decided a new kit should be inspiration enough to get a couple pages done.

So here is my newest page. I guess if anything, it gets the mouse pictures off my blog and gives you something else to look at for awhile!

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Is he licking that spoon after he is taking it out of the dishwasher or before? Either way it is funny.

Natalee said...

This time thankfully it was AFTER, but he is not opposed to doing it before either. :) Rest assure...the spoon was put back IN the dishwasher and not put away.

Unknown said...

Thought you might like this kit, I saw it after your blog posting.

http://stolenmomentsdesign.blogspot.com/2009/09/helping-hands.html