
I love the cool weather that we have been having, and heaven knows we need the moisture, but I was getting a little tired of the rain every single day!!
Keric got a little swimming pool for his birthday and I have been wanting to take him outside to play in it for awhile now. I decided today that if we had had dry weather until 1:00 p.m. or so, I would set up his little pool for him to play in after his nap.
Thankfully we had no rain! I was a little concerned while I was outside blowing up the pool and the wind started blowing, but by the time it was all set up, and Bubby was in his swim suit, it was fairly nice again.
I filled up the pool with warm water, so it was basically like he was taking a bath. He loved it! Chompie even joined him for a little while, but I think it was too much LIKE a bath, so he promptly got out.
We splashed around and played for quite awhile until the water got a little too cold and Bubby's diaper got a little too water logged!
We came inside, and dried off. I put a little towel around Bubby while I went to get him a new diaper, and when I turned back around he was standing up posing in his towel!
I don't know where I got this funny boy, but I'm sure glad I have him!
4 comments:
That last picture in the sexy red towel is hilarious! You better watch out for him. : )
thats a killer "zoolander" pose you got right there! have you gotten the swim diapers? they work nicely, dont swell up quite so bad. if we ever get some warm weather maybe we can have a pool party out side! sheesh.
How cute is he!!!! His little pool is adorable!
He is ridiculously good looking. Call the male model agency.
Post a Comment