Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy 3rd Anniversary!

Yesterday was Chris and my third anniversary. Hard to believe it has already been three years ago! Seems like yesterday we got married, but then in lots of other ways seems like we've always been together!

We did our "big" celebration on Monday. We had dinner at the Cheescake Factory. I love that place! I've NEVER had anything "bad" there, and it's one of the only places that I'm excited to have something NEW at, rather than stick with my "usual". Bubby and I drove to SLC to meet up with Chris. We took Bubby with us, since Chris' mom had to work, and Denise was out of town. He is a good eater, and actually a really good baby, so it was fun to have him. He always keeps us entertained! Chris had these beautiful roses for me, and we got to sit outside on the patio for dinner! It was such a nice night! It was really a nice diner! We had a really nice waitress that even brought him a little baby plate full of pieces of different breads, and slices of bannanas. He loved it of course!





Bubby looking over the Menu at The Cheescake Factory


Yesterday we had Cameron and Reagan with us, so we did a little family celebration. I made a little Anniversary Cake, as you can see, it doesn't compare to Chris' cakes, which is exactly why I am totally fine giving him the birthday cake responsibility! It tasted lots better than it looked! We also had Pizza for dinner, Chris and the kids' favorite dinner, and then we had cake and Spumoni ice-cream for dessert. I have kind of a fond memory of Spumoni ice-cream. It was the ice-cream that the spaghetti factory served at our wedding lunch, so I thought it would be fun to have it with our cake.

It was a very nice couple of days, and I look forward to MANY more anniversarys to come!

5 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

Spumoni huh? I've never heard of it, it sounds interesting. Happy Anniversary to you both!

Natalee said...

Oh my gosh it is soooo good! It has three different flavors, chocolate, cherry with chunks of cherry in it, and pistachio and it has little pieces of pistacho's too. You need to check it out! It's yummy! :)

Melissa said...

awe! congratulations you two! thats so cool! whats funny about that last part about spaghetti factory is that my family loves spaghetti factory and has been going to the one at trolly square every since before i was born. but dean Hates that place. i used to drag him in anyways, but after a while i just gave up. oh well, at least you two will have happy memories of that place like i do!

Shannon said...

Happy Anniversary!

Heidi said...

Sounds like a great couple of days. I think it's so neat that you celebrate your anniversary. I have so many friends that don't hardly remember their own anniversary's. I think it's important to celebrate the day you decided to spend a life time with your spouse!

Here's to another great 3 years!