This is really not a very good quality video, and of course the video that really doesn't NEED sound, is the one that downloads with it. So I apologize again for you having to hear me in the background. The video was meant for Chris, but I wanted to show you all my "proof" that Keric is slowly getting there!
Today as I was doing laundry Bubby was doing his usual sitting on the bed and playing with clothes and his new favorite toy hangers. We have decided Bubby is headed for the dry cleaning business. :) Anyway, I went to hang up the clothes and when I came back I noticed he was almost crawling to get to a hanger I had at the end of the bed. So I moved the hanger farther away from him and watched him. He isn't a perfect crawler by any means, in fact it's looks a lot like those Army guys you see moving on their stomachs under barbed wire or something, but the point is that he did it, and he did it more than once! I was so excited,
I'm thinking that maybe it will be very soon that my little man will crawl for reals!! Yikes! I may not be as ready for that as I think! :)
1 comment:
Wow, that looked like a crawl, all right! Good job, Bubby. Gram
Post a Comment