
I LOVE Holidays, and I especially love them now that I am married, and have children. Holiday's are so different, and so much more meaningful and fun now!
My mom was always sweet enough to send me something for Mother's Day even before I was married because she felt like I was a mother to the kids in my class. I always kind of felt like that too honestly. :) It was always a very thoughtful gift, and something I always appreciated.
After I got married, I wasn't exactly sure how Mother's Day would be "celebrated". I was pleasantly surprised on my very first mother's day to find cards from Cameron and Reagan along with little gifts and breakfast in bed. It was such a special day, and one of my fondest memories of our first year married.
This year...I had three kids to celebrate with, and it was just as special and just as wonderful of a day as the last couple of mother's days have been.
Reagan made me a cute little card in school that actually brought tears to my eyes! I also got a cute card signed by Cameron, Reagan, Chompie, Chris and Chris even signed on behalf of little Tiara, my 'first' baby.
Along with all the cards I got an AMAZING breakfast in bed, topped off by chocolate covered strawberries, and a real full strength Dr. Pepper! Everything was SO yummy! Chris gave me a gift certificate for digital scrap booking kits, and my new favorite CD.
After the kids left me with my breakfast in bed, I did what I always do on any other holiday...I sat and cried for a little while, and reminded myself yet again what a lucky lucky girl I am to have the family that I do.
I love you Chris, Cameron, Reagan, Keric, Chompie and my little Tiara! xxoox
3 comments:
Chris makes all of our husbands look like amateurs. What a sweetie.
Sounds like a wonderful day! Chris should give lessons to those husbands less thoughtful!
I would have been crying...had it not been for the HORRIBLE Evanescence in the background...Nati...you have to take that OFF!?!? Ok...back to your blog...(even though I'm going to be humming that in my sleep for three weeks) Chris sounds like such an adorable and awesome dad...and YOU...are probably the cutest mom ever....You seem to appreciate being a mom more than anyone I know. I love it Nati. I love hearing your stories, and seeing your pictures...They make me happy!
Post a Comment