I can't believe that it has already been a year since Keric was born! It all just went by way too fast! He is such a little man now! He even LOOKS older to me. The baby look in him is gone...now he is just a little man.
Yesterday we took the kids to the zoo. I think they had a good time. It was of course way too hot, and way too crowded for his stick in the mud Mommy, but I was glad we got to go.
We had his little birthday party later that evening. It was a fun day. We let him have his very own froggy cake which I thought he would love to dive into, but he had a little bit of a different reaction then I expected. He dove right into it, but then started to cry because he was all dirty! It was funny. :)
We took TONS of pictures, so I'll spare you, and only post a few of them. Happy Birthday sweet boy! WE LOVE YOU!!!! XXOOXX
Touching a Hissing Cockroach at the Zoo.
Reagie, Keric and Cam
Watching the Elephants
Posing on the African Elephant
Watching the Penguins
Riding the new Carousel
All worn out after a LONG day!
Daddy made the CUTEST Froggy cupcakes and cake for you!
You got so excited when the kids would hand you your presents! I think you would have been just as happy with wrapped up boxes to look at!
We let you try out your new swing that Mommy and Daddy gave to you. You LOVED it! :)
You dove right in, but then started to cry because your hands were all messy.
You soon got over being upset about being messy, and ended up eating most of your cake all by yourself! Wow you were messy!!!
3 comments:
How cute...Happy Birthday Keric! Wow Chris, you did a great job on the cake..very creative! It looks like you all had a great time!
oh my goodness! happy birthday little man! look how much older they have all gotten! did chris really make those cakes? thats so cute! what a darling idea, doing froggies! hope you all had a fun weekend!
Looks like a fun day at the zoo! Cam has one of the most realistic smiles I've seen on him in a while in the picture of the 3 of them. When did Chris become so domesticated? :)
Post a Comment