Thursday, May 28, 2009

A "doughnut" for breakfast


This past Monday, Memorial Day Cameron and Reagan spent the night at Grandma Anne's with their cousins. Chris went to pick them up in the morning and they brought Doughnuts back for breakfast. (I know...JUST what my expanding butt needs!) I'm not exactly sure who's idea it was to get this doughnut for poor Bubby, but he was pretty happy about it! The thing was as big as his head, and for those of you who have seen his head lately...that's NOT small! The funniest part of the whole thing was that when he was done with playing and eating his doughnut, he threw it on the floor for Chompie to have! He's one smart little cookie...or maybe doughnut.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL, that doughnut is GIGANTIC. He looks so happy about it. Love it!

Natalee said...

I KNOW seriously have you ever seen a doughnut so big!?!? Crazy!