Thursday, April 2, 2009

Here we go again!


Spring Soccer Season started today. It was cold, and rainy, and lonely without Craig there to tell me stories, but also fun because it was Bubby's first real time watching soccer.

He would get so excited every time he would see his Daddy, he would grunt and squeal every time he would walk by. He also clapped his hands, and seemed to really try and follow the ball. I kept telling him to get up and walk so he could go out and kick the ball too...but my little lazy boy had no desire to do any of that. He just sat with me wrapped up in blankets.

I really hope the weather gets nicer soon!!!







1 comment:

Heidi said...

The kids start soccer on the 18th and we haven't had but 2 days of nice weather. I hope it warms up by then. Have a fun soccer season.