We went and got the kids pictures taken today. The last time I had a picture done with all three of them Keric was 6 months old...so it was way past time!
I hated the photographer we had, but thankfully the kids were cooperative and their pictures turned out cute despite who was taking them. :)
They turned out great. Did you get them at wal-mart? I always have bad luck with the photographers there. They act like they've never worked with kids when I'm sure 95% of the pics they take are of kids! At least they look cute.
3 comments:
those are precious! good job getting everyone to smile at the same time!
Cute pictures! I love the one with Keric on Camerons back.
They turned out great. Did you get them at wal-mart? I always have bad luck with the photographers there. They act like they've never worked with kids when I'm sure 95% of the pics they take are of kids! At least they look cute.
Post a Comment