Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


It has officially been two years since Chris and I got married. In so many ways (GOOD ways) it seems like we've been married for much longer then two years, and yet somedays the day we got married seems like a few weeks ago.

I'm sure like everyone, I will always remember that day and look back on it with such fond and wonderful memories. It was such a FUN day, and it seemed like it just didn't quite last long enough.

Now here I sit as the other half of an "old" married couple who has added another dog, another room to our house, and another sweet baby to our lives, and I wouldn't trade any of it for the world.

I am so happy I married my best friend, and I'm excited for the many many MORE anniversary's I get to spend with him!

Thank you for putting up with me for two years! I love you Chris!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Nati! Congratulations...it seems like it's been longer than two years to me too!?!? I'm so happy for you! Happy Wife, Happy Life =)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on two years! It actually does seem like it has been longer. I guess because so much has happened in your family in a short time. I am sure you had a wonderful day. If I know Chris, he spoiled you!

The Zieglers said...

I love your wedding picture! Congrats on your 2 year anniversary and the handsome new baby boy! Loved the picture with the candy bar! He is so tiny!

Cicily Bennion said...

Nati- I meant to call you on your anniversary but since it seems like I call so much these days, I decided not to. Hope you guys had a good day. It was a fun day and you guys were so happy - and so glad you still are. You found a real catch in Christopher - we love him. Congrats and many more - Gram and Gramp celebrated 59 yesterday! - maybe we'll have to have another party next year? Mom