It's been a crazy couple of weeks. Seems like all I have done is go to Dr.'s appointments, and on the days I don't do that, I'm too exhausted to do much more than the "have to's". That all being said, it truly has been one of the most rewarding two and a half weeks of my life! I can't believe how much this little man has changed my life, and my outlook on it! I know it's cliche to say and every new mom says it, but I truly can not imagine my life without him!
I thought I would at least post some more recent pictures of him. He is still very tiny. He has yet to gain his birth weight back. We are hoping tomorrow's weigh in will be higher. He is such a mellow and good baby! He sleeps through anything! Dogs barking, doorbells ringing, kids playing, and even the radio and vacuum going. He has had a little bit of a hard time at night recently. I've had a few nights where I was literally up from 1 a.m. until 8 a.m., but I think we are getting on top of that now. I hope anyway. Last night was much better! He has somehow picked up the nickname "Bubby". Chris called him that one day out of the blue, and it has stuck ever since. So it is with great pride, that I introduce you to my little "Bubby". He's a little heart breaker...at least in his mommy's eyes.
One of Keric's first days home.
Bubby on his "Billi Bed." Keric had some Jaundice when he left the hospital. He had to sleep on this bed for a week. We fondly called it his space ship bed.
He ACTUALLY sleeps like this on his own. I lay him on his back, and he rolls to his side and puts his little hands like that. It's the sweetest thing I've ever seen. I love to just watch him sleep.
Doesn't he look so small snuggling with his Daddy?
Cameron's 8th birthday party. (I'll blog about that next! I'm so behind!)
He's way to little for it, but he loves to sit in his swing and look around.
4 comments:
I love the picture of him with the binky because it really shows how small he is. That binky is about as big as his tiny face! What a cute little guy. The nickname "bubby" is a lot better than some of the names poor Roman has (like Jerome or Jer..haha). I'm hoping that you won't have anymore nights of being awake from 1 to 8...yikes!
Nati! Finally I can quit checking your blog, morning, noon, and night for pictures! He is beautiful, a perfect specimen! Truly!=)
Nati - Baby Keric is looking so adorable. I love him with his eyes open. All the pictures I took he has them closed. Hope he starts gaining some weight. He is beautiful. Sorry - I can't support the "Bubby" - you will recall I had an Uncle Bub and he was never called anything else (I think his name may have been Harold). Then his brother, Herman, was "Teet" so it could stick. But I'll come up with something precious on my own, I'm sure..... Mom
Oh, he is just too precious! I can't believe how little he is. It looks like he is sitting in a giant swing. So funny! I love the one of him sitting next to Cam and Reaggie, he's just so mini. I can't wait to hold the little guy! Hope you are getting some rest. Oh, and don't leave the nickname up to Mom - she'll be calling him Kerie. :)
Post a Comment