Anyway, we went to the NST first. They thought everything looked great, and even scheduled my next weeks appointments for me. Then we went to the lab so I could get my blood drawn, and then up to my Dr. from there.
She was really worried about the headaches and my blood pressure was really bad at the office. It went from 136/88 at the NST to 146/92 at the Dr.'s. So she told us it looked like it was time to have a baby today!
Before I knew it, she was scheduling my induction at LDS hospital and we were headed home to get our stuff. We ran home, got all my things together, along with Keric's diaper bag and car seat. Chris actually thought we should have done all this before we went to the appointments this afternoon, but I have had so many "false alarms" I told him no way were we having a baby today. Guess that's what I get. Oh well...it's been nice to come home again for a little while and just kind of let it all sink in. We were able to get the doggies ready to take to Grandma's, and also make a bunch of phone calls while at home too. My induction is scheduled for 7:30 p.m.this evening, so he could come at anytime between then and tomorrow.
It's a very surreal experience. I'm scared, and nervous and excited all at once. I can't believe today is the day! He is about a month early, but the Dr. seemed to think he would be just fine. I've had the steroid shots and he is fairly big for his size right now anyway. He'll most likely be small, but other than that should be fine.
I guess the next time you hear from us, we'll have a baby! Keep your fingers crossed, and I'm sure we'll post TONS of pictures for you to see. I can't wait to FINALLY meet him and hold him! What a strange and happy day!
I'm WAY more scared and nervous then I look!
1 comment:
Yay!!! I'm so excited for you! And nervous, and like...just freaked! I was born a month early and I turned out...ok...righ? ha ha! Don't wait to open my pkg...all the stuff is newborn or 3 months...and he's gonna get huge fast! I'll be thinking about you tonight! Sigh...a baby...maybe I will get to see him someday!! Don't let Chris change the name to something totally different EVEN if he "feels the spirit" Joey will never get over the whole Joseph Alvin thing...he hates it!! But he didn't like Wyatt any better. hugs kisses good wishes...and everything else! XX Meg :-)
Post a Comment