
Oh the days of bed rest! It is kind of sad when you look forward to an outing to the hospital, just so you can say you got to leave your house once that day!
Today was my third non-stress test appointment. I went up to the hospital at 1:00 p.m. My blood pressure was back up again, and a little on the high side, 143/77. I kind of figured the low readings were too good to be true and probably wouldn't last for too much longer.
The good part however was that my protein levels were down! This was the first time that had happened, so that was good. I guess if I can't have one, I'll settle for the other.
Keric thankfully is still doing great. He gave the technician and I quite a little show as always. He's kind of a little character. He seems to like the spotlight, and attention. He almost acts as if he likes having his picture taken.
So for right now, I am still on bed rest, that part will most likely not change until I have the baby, and I also need to keep myself really hydrated. That should help with my kidney function and therefore keep my protein down.
They told me I might just have another couple weeks left in me. Guess we'll just keep hoping. I go back in on Friday to see my Dr. and for my 4th stress test.
2 comments:
That's great! I am glad to hear you are both hanging in there. Keep taking it easy. Some day you just might look back at the time you were on bed rest and wish you could do it again. So, enjoy the rest. Once Keric gets here he might have other plans. :)
How was #4? And would you e-mail me your address? Thanks!~M
Post a Comment