Thursday, May 15, 2008

Little Ladies Man


I realized that I never did update you all on my last appointment which was Tuesday, so I will quickly give you a quick update before my next appointment tomorrow. (I hope I'm not boring you all with all of these appointments! I guess no one is making you read them. ha ha)

Tuesday I went in for my 5th NST. Things were pretty much "normal" for me. Blood pressure was a little high, 139/86, and protein level was not as good as last time, but still OK.

I did however come home with a pretty funny story to tell. I had a new nurse doing my NST test this time. (It's sad when you go in so often, you know the nurses!) Anyway, she was very nice, she hooked me up to the monitors and started with my ultra sound. She was going along around my stomach, and got to the upper part where his little legs are hanging out.

She was just about to start measuring my fluids in the upper part of my stomach, when all of the sudden we both saw Keric start to move his little legs. Before I knew it, his legs were WIDE open and giving us a very good show of what was in between them! The nurse was kind of shocked I think. She said, "Oh wow, you're having a boy aren't you?" I was kind of embarrassed at his exhibitionism, but I just laughed, and said, "Oh yes, I guess you are new to him, so he wanted to make sure you knew he was a boy."

I don't know....? I hope I'm not the Mom in the neighborhood who is getting phone calls all day about her son playing outside with NO clothes on. :)

I have to give him credit for at least making his Mommy's NST test, just a little more enjoyable. They start to get a little repetitive and boring after you have had as many as I have. ha ha

1 comment:

Megan said...

I am so excited for you to be tormented by 'boy' antics...I can't wait! You will be a great mom.