I can't tell you how in LOVE I am with this little bathroom! It turned out so much cuter than I even had envisioned! I could never have done it without Chris' help! Thank You honey for putting up with my crazy ideas, and for helping me to execute them all!
This may be the closest any of us get to Disneyland for quite a while, but that's OK...Keric LOVES it, and hopefully Carson will too! :)
Here is our "New Bathroom!"
Mickey Shower Curtain
New Window Curtain and Night Light
New Toilet Seat, Black Rugs, and Black and White garbage Can
I cut out a Mickey Silhouette out of Vinyl and Chris shellacked it onto a new toilet seat. LOL
Mickey Towels
Hand Towel, Soap Dispenser, and toothbrush holder
Mickey Rug in front of the sink
Mickey Light Switch Plate
Tubby Time Collage complete with my fur babies too! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment