Thursday, February 9, 2012

Mom! Come see the Mouse!

I was upstairs doing some laundry and Keric came running upstairs looking for me. This was the conversation that we had:

Keric: Mommy! Come see...Daddy has a mouse outside!
Me: "WHAT!?! No! I do not want to see a mouse! Where in the world did Daddy get a mouse?"
Keric: "He find it..."

Now I am really freaking out! That's all I need is a stupid mouse in the house!

Me: "where in the world did he find it?? Did he kill it!?"
Keric: "No, he not died it, it's a nice mouse. He find it downstairs".

Keric kept insisting that I go outside and see this mouse. The whole time I am thinking, I hope I can keep it together and not freak out too badly. I HATE mice, more than anything! I kept thinking why in the world would Chris want me to go outside and see some stupid mouse. By the time I get downstairs I am feeling more mad than anything and I am far from amused.

Keric runs ahead and starts pointing outside, "Look, see..it's a nice mouse!"




I very slowly approach the window, and there sitting on the deck is my old COMPUTER mouse in pieces. Chris had taken my old pink mouse apart and took it outside to spray paint it grey. Poor Chris wasn't even downstairs OR outside, he was on a work call upstairs! I truly about had a flippen heart attack, and poor Chris about got a swift kick in the butt for something he didn't even do....

No comments: