Cameron turned 11 on June 3. It's crazy to me that he is getting to the age of a Deacon, and will be going to YM next year! Time really flies doesn't it??
For his birthday he wanted to go to Deseret Peak swimming. So we invited the Hislops, Matt & Denise and Family and of course Mama Anne. I'm really not the biggest fan of swimming, but it was a fun day, and I think everyone had a great time. It was oddly enough sort of cold! Poor Keric's lips were BLUE by the time we left! Seems odd to be cold in June, but we have had sort of a weird Spring/Summer. I'm not complaining, I would rather be a little chilly then way too hot! :)
Cameron requested a Mario cake and Chris once again did not disappoint!
Cameron also earned his arrow of light award and was "promoted" to a Boy Scout. He got his very OWN ceremony which was kind of nice.
Cam is such a sweet, caring, good boy! I wonder sometimes how we lucked out having such an OBEDIENT boy when we have Bubby running around too! I guess maybe it's my genes that are the "naughty" ones? Never the less...Cam is wonderful to have around! He is always willing to help, does whatever is asked of him, and his brother and sister just idolize him! Keric worships the ground the boy walks on! Hopefully some of Cam's goodness will rub off on Keric! LOL
Happy Birthday Cam! We love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment