For Keric's birthday we did a Pirate Birthday Party. He went through a phase of loving all things Pirates for quite awhile. There is a new Disney cartoon called "Jake and the Neverland Pirates". He LOVED this show, and wanted to watch it all the time. Sadly he has kind of out grown this phase already, and has jumped on the "Cars 2" band wagon. I'm glad we did a Pirate Party though, it was really fun.
Chris was still in the Philippines when Bubby and I flew home from my Mom's. He actually got home ON Keric's birthday, so we didn't have his party until the weekend.
I did however let Keric open one of his presents, and then got him a little personal pan pizza for lunch. This boy LOVES his Pizza. I was going to put a candle in his pizza and take a picture of him, but by the time we got home, he had already eaten the pizza in the car! Silly boy!
Then we went to the airport and picked Daddy up from the airport. He was delayed by a few hours, but finally made it home!

I made some little cupcakes with Pirate Flags in them so he would have some sort of birthday cake on his birthday. We had pizza AGAIN...he got to blow out some candles...
and of course open presents!
Over the weekend we had his family party. Uncle Matt and Aunt Denise were out of town and Uncle Jon already had plans, so we invited Grandma Anne and the Hislops over for cake and ice-cream. Keric had a blast playing with Corbin, so it was kind of a friend/family party all in one.
I made his cake this year. I've never done a huge elaborate cake before, so I was kind of nervous, but I think for my first time I did pretty good. :)
For Bubby's birthday activity we decided to go bowling. We invited Corbin to come with us on Saturday after Cameron's last soccer game. We had a great time, and of course Bubby LOVED it!
Happy Birthday my sweet little boy, and yes in spite of all your tantrums, loud voice, and at times obnoxious attitudes you are one of the sweetest, most loving little boys I know! I love you so very much, and am so grateful you came into my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment