I wasn't too sure about heading up to Moab because I had never been there, but it really was a fun vacation! All of the kids were such little troopers, as we hiked all over looking at all the AMAZING scenery Moab has to offer. We even hiked to the famous "Delicate Arch" that you see on all of the Utah licence plates. It was QUITE the hike, and I was SO PROUD of Bubby for hiking it all by his little self. I was a little worried he wasn't going to make it back, but we did...eventually. He was a little trooper! I was also MORE than grateful for my new hip, because a year ago, I would have been sitting and waiting in the car while the rest of the group hiked!
It was so much fun to hang out with the entire Wexels clan, some of whom I had never met before! We had such a great time, and I can't wait to do it again hopefully next year! :)
Ready for our very first hike! Chompie came with us, and sadly...it was CHOMPIE that I had to carry back from the hike and NOT Keric! We truly have the worlds most sissy dog ever!
My little trooper! He LOVED it!
Little Buddies! Keric was so cute, he kept encouraging Chompie. He would hold his leash and say "Come on Chompie...it's ok!"
Out to dinner in our "Wexels shirts" that Uncle Jim had made for us. I have to say...the food in Moab...yeah, not very good!
Hike to Delicate Arch. We MADE it!!
Our Family under the arch. The hike was brutal...but so worth the view! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment