Here are just a FEW of the things we got to do, and a few of the pictures that I took of them. :)
Visit Uncle Clint and see his new house, which is very nice:
Play lots of Games:
Snuggle on the couch watching TV with "Gampa" and "Cic":
Take naps and sometimes sneak in to sleep all night with Mommy because someone was too afraid to sleep by himself!!!:
Visit a few of Mommy's friends who were SO NICE to let us come pet the horses and feed them "cookies":
Crash Aunt Cicily's End of School Ice Cream Party and flirt with all the MUCH older girls! LOL:
Watch Movies and eat Popcorn in the theater room:
Play Cars with "Precious" (I'm so sad that I never got a picture of them playing cars together! :( ) Keric LOVES my Mom, and has now started calling her Precious. I can only assume that this was how it happened;
For as long as I can remember my Mom has called everyone, especially little kids "Precious". Keric has been no exception. :) One day Keric started asking me where "Precious" was. I really had NO IDEA what he was talking about. I remember telling him that HE was precious, that was what Grandma called him, but he wasn't having it! He still kept asking me where Precious was. One day as we were walking up the stairs to the kitchen, Keric spotted my Mom sitting at the table and said "THERE'S Precious!" hahaha He STILL refers to her as "Precious" and talks a lot about "Gampa, Precious and Cic". So now when he asks me where Precious is, I know to answer "At home with Gampa and Cic."
Of COURSE we had to have a little "Mickey" Birthday party for Bubby before we left:
And fly model airplanes in the church gym with Uncle Clint:
The week truly did go by WAY TOO FAST, and it was a bitter sweet feeling to get back on that plane and go home. Thankfully we were going home to Chris coming home the next day, so that made it a little easier to leave. I still tear up EVERY TIME I leave my Mom and Dad! You would think that after 35 years, and being away from home for many of those years, that I wouldn't cry when I left, but I still do! I guess you are never too old to miss and love your Mom and Dad!
1 comment:
Your trip home sounds so fun! I'm glad you got away for the week! I loved the story about precious!!!
Post a Comment