
to THIS!:

Reagan was about the age that Keric is NOW when Chris and I got married. I can't believe that she is now 8 years old, baptized, and attending activity days!
Before I know it it will be Keric's turn, and that I am just NOT ready for!!
(He insisted on getting HIS picture taken in front of the Jesus picture like all the other kids being baptized! LOL)
Reagan was baptized on April 9th with several other kids from our ward and stake.
You would think that April 9th would be somewhat NICE outside, but it snowed that day and was really really cold! I guess that will be something she will always remember about her baptism day. :) My poor parents and Cic had to drive in the snow! Welcome to Utah Spring I guess?
I think I am correct when I say that, she was the ONLY girl from our stake! I know she was the only girl from our ward, but I don't remember any other girls from the stake either. That may have been because she was so pretty that I didn't notice any other ones I'm not sure. :)
When they called our ward to go into the font area Reagan got to be the first one baptized. She looked a little nervous, but she put on a very brave face. Chris was nice and didn't hold her under the water any longer than necessary like he threatened, and she looked so happy and excited when she came up. Keric of course had to provide some comic relief for the huge crowd who was watching. He only has two volumes, loud and louder! When Reagan came up out of the water Keric yelled "Nae Nae! You go swim??? I go swim too? Daddy it my turn??" Of course he was devastated when he couldn't get in the water, and I was almost positive he was going to find a way in there...but thankfully we avoided that situation!
After the baptism we went over to the church and had a little brunch and birthday cupcakes.
Congratulations Reagie! We are so proud of you and love you very much!!
2 comments:
Reagie looks so beautiful and grown up! I would have loved to see her baptism. Congrats to the whole fam.
I remember her at your wedding and she wanted to be in every single picture,it was so cute! Congrats, and what a fun week!
Post a Comment