Ok, so I have been tagged. (Thanks Shannon! ha ha) It's been awhile since I have done one of these, and I figured it would at least give me something to blog about other than sick kids! So here goes.
8 Things I am Passionate About
1. My Family - What would I ever do without them!?!
2. Scrapbooking - This may be more of an addiction, I don't
know??
3. Education - I'm not able to do it now, but one day I
really want to get my Masters degree. I think Education
is extremely important, and I actually LIKE taking College
classes!
4. Keric - I know technically he is on my list twice, but he
tends to consume my days, my thoughts, my time, my life,
and I'm fairly sure that would describe a "passion"! ;)
5. Being a good wife - It may take until I'm 60 but I do
to be a little better every day!
6. Being a good Mommy and a better step-mom - it's a process
and sadly NOT something they teach you how to do in a
class somewhere!
7. Living Righteously and "practicing what I preach" - I
have SUCH a long way to go!!
8. All things Chocolate and of course Dr. Pepper! ;)
8 Word and Phrases I use most
1. KERIC! NO! NO!
2. CHOMPIE! GO TO YOUR CRATE!
3. Are you serious
4. Judas Priest
5. Ohhhhh Very Nice
6. I need a 'Cold Drink'
7. OH My
8. Love you!
8 Things I want to do before I die
1. Go back to South Africa
2. Go on another cruise, or two or three... :)
3. Go on a mission with Chris
4. Get my Masters Degree
5. Be skinny again
6. Walk normally and wear all my heels again!
7. Live in my "Dream Home'- whatever that is! It may just be this one with the basement finished who knows!?! (Love you Honey!!)
8. Have another baby or two. ;)
8 Places I want to visit
1. England
2. Cancun
3. Hawaii
4. Greece
5. Germany
6. Paris
7. Spain
8. Jamaica
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Cafe Rio
2. Flemings
3. Cheesecake Factory
4. Sampan
5. Olive Garden
6. Taco Johns - You just don't understand unless you are
from WY!!!
7. Rumbi
8. Cafe Pierpont
8 Shows I watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Biggest Loser
3. The Amazing Race
4. House
5. The Bachelor/Bachelorette - I don't know why...that show
always makes me SO MAD in the end and I always say I'm
done, and then I get sucked back in!
6. Chuck
7. Fringe
8. Handy Manny - this one is really not by choice however.
8 People I tag:
I'm going to be a cop out on this one and say...if you
haven't done this and want to, then by all means please do!
They are much more fun to read than to type out! :)
April 3, 2012
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment