Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Silver Lining

Most of you are probably sick to death of my complaining about Keric and his Handy Manny obsession, but this post is not so much complaining as it is telling you that I have found a bright spot to Keric's love of Manny!

I am getting a little better about putting my foot down when it comes to his demands of watching Manny episodes all day long and over and over and OVER again. The tantrum that follows after I tell him "No" is getting a little easier to deal with, and a little shorter in duration, but make no mistake, the tantrum still happens! So we are learning to compromise a little bit. If you can compromise with a 21 month old!

The other day I finally found a silver lining to my Handy Manny cloud of despair. I noticed that during the song and the singing parts, Keric was dancing. It wasn't your every day ordinary kind of dancing, he was shaking his hips like nobodys business! I made the mistake of laughing out loud at his little dancing, and so he stopped doing it for a couple of days! (I felt so bad!) Luckily, he has started up again, however I have never been able to get it on video until today! He recognizes the sound that my little camera makes when I turn it on, and he stops when he hears it! ( SO ANNOYING)

Anyway, today I FINALLY got his dance on video thanks to Chris keeping his attention on other things for a minute. So without further delay, for you viewing pleasure, my little man and his "sweet moves"

No comments: