Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Return of a Long Lost "Friend"

Keric never did take too well to a binky. He had one for about the first month of his life, but never again. I took it away from him when I was told the useless sucking may be a reason he wasn't gaining any weight. After that day, he never took it again.

So I have a couple binkys lying around the house, and Chris found one today. He thought he would be funny and he gave it to Bubby to play with.

Well...look what I found later on today!!!




I'm not too worried because half the time he has the wrong END in his mouth, but it was a little weird to see my little boy with a binky in his mouth! Don't know what the appeal is with the other side, but whatever??




I'm not too worried about having to hide the binky from him or anything like that. He lost interest in it rather quickly. I may however have to hide it from Mae Mae! While Bubby was playing with the binky and I was trying to take pictures of him she told me "I wish I could suck on that binky for a little while too." Funny girl! She still remembers he binky days, and apparently still misses them. ha ha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Keric is getting so big! What a cutie! Be glad he isn't really attached to that binky. Poor Gigi, she is still sucking that thumb -- and we can't take that away! Milo never liked a binky either, but he does play baby and suck one sometimes. i think it's cute too. :) And, congrats on getting chosen for the digital scrapbooking team! That is exciting! You will have to teach me how to do that one of these days.

Unknown said...

Zoey wouldn't take a binky either. But she finds them around the house sometimes somehow and does the same thing. I think they see other kids with them and don't get it so they are trying to see what the binky is all about.