The thing is, is that I get all the free kits I want, whenever I want, which is VERY fun and I just can't help wanting to do more and more pages with all these "new" kits! I know Chris hates all the time I spend on the computer, which I freely admit is way too much, and I probably need an intervention of some sort, but hopefully one day he will be able to forgive me and he won't mind all the money we will now save from not having to BUY Scrapbook kits! :)
These are the Lay Outs I've done in the past week, the "You Color My World" layout was the layout that won an award in one of the gallery's I have to post in, which was pretty cool! I have never won an award before!
Some of you may have already seen these if you follow any of the other blogs, or if you are on facebook, but I'm posting them here anyway! You don't have to look at them again! ha ha






1 comment:
It's good they chose you... you are very talented! Super cute pages!
Post a Comment