Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We had a really fun Halloween this year! We took the kids to the Ward Halloween party in their costumes. We had a chili cook off, (I think Chris should have won...!) Prizes for costumes, (Cameron won one of the silliest costume awards), and then we took them "Trunk or Treating".

I had planned for Keric to have his face painted Green and his hair dyed black for his costume. I was able to get ONE of those tasks accomplished. I got the green make up on him, but he was SO UPSET about it that all the tears and snotty nose basically was just washing it off and making a huge mess. So I ended up wiping the rest of it off and just painting his little scars on with eyeliner. I did get the black hair dye in his hair, he didn't like it, but I got it in there.

When we got home from the ward party, Chris took him upstairs and bribed him with suckers and ended up getting the makeup on him without any tears. My eyeliner wasn't dark enough for the scars to show, but he did have a green face for part of the night.

It was quite the mess when the night was over! I stuck him in the bath and WOW...it was filthy by the time we were done! I do however think he was the cutest little trick or treater out there! I mean seriously.... does a costume GET any cuter than this one??

Here are some pictures of our night. Just a warning, you know how we LOVE to take pictures, so there are quite a few. Just so you know,.you might be scrolling for a while. :)

Hope you all have a fun and safe Halloween as well!



Luigi, Frankenstein, and Kung-Fu Fighter Girl


Got my Pumpkin Bucket..let's Go!



What are we doing? Why do you keep putting things in that bucket and then dragging me along behind you?!

SHE PUT CANDY IN THERE! GIVE IT TO ME!



whoa! Look what I have Dad!


Hey! This isn't so bad! I am on a candy Mission!!





Lucky Break! We found Mario!!












There is that sweet face!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

kennedy and i just laughed out loud when we got to the picture with his green face!!! so funny, we agree that he is in fact, the cutest little Frankenstein ever.