Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I've been tagged!



Lissel tagged me today, so since I love reading other people's tags...here it goes. :)

1. Where did you meet your husband? This answer completly depends on who you ask! Since I am the one being asked...MY answer is that Chris and I were in the same ward for about a year. I was aware of him, and apparently he was aware of me, but thought that I was committed to someone else. Several ward members had tried to set us up, but we were both a little stubborn I guess. As a "dare" I had signed up for an LDS dating service on line. I didn't plan on taking it very seriously, just more of an "I told you so" to those who wanted me to try it. I didn't know why I had taken thr stupid dare until now. Chris found my profile online and that was what let him know that I was "available". We started talking, and the rest is history! :)

2. How long did you date before you got married? 5 months. Our first date was January 18, 2006 and we were married June 16, 2006. Didn't take us long, and quite honestly had we not had to go through the sealing cancelation paperwork, we probably would have gotten married even quicker than that! :)

3. How long have you been married? 2 and a half years.

4. What does he do that surprises you? Brings me flowers for no reason, plans "surprise" get a way dates, does the laundry, and changes Keric's poopie diapers on occasion.

5. What is your favorite feature of his? His beautiful blue eyes.

6. What is his best quality? He is very kind, and loving. He is the most honest person I know! He loves his family, and he has a wonderful sense of humor! No one can make me laugh like he can!

7. Does he have a nickname for you? He has tons! Nati, Pantsi, Natsi Pantsi, Twinkie, the list goes on.

8. What is his favorite food? He is pretty easy to please when it comes to food, as long as it isn't burnt, but I think if he had to pick an absolute favorite it would be Hershey's Chocolate!

9. What is his favorite sport? He isn't much of a sports junkie, but he has coached Camermon and Reagan's soccer teams for the last 3 years.

10. When and where did you first kiss? It was our 3rd date. Chris had the kids for the weekend, so I came over to the house to watch a movie and we had our first kiss on the couch.

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? I think it would be going to movies, or out to eat by ourselves. I just love being with him. We always laugh and have such a fun time together, no matter what it is we are doing.

12. Do you have any children? Yes. Cameron (8) and Reagan (5) from his first marriage, and together we have Keric (6 months).

13. Does he have any hidden talents? He can do anything he sets his mind to! Even if he has never done something before, he sits and thinks about it for awhile, and ta da...it's done, and it's done like a professional! ie, our stupid roof! :) He is also amazing with computers, and very artistic.

14. How old is he? 33

15. Who said 'I love you first'? I think I did, but he said it immediately after, and quite honestly he is better at saying it to me more often now.

16. What is his favorite music? He likes pretty much anything. Sometimes he surprises me with what he listens to. Right now his favorite CD is the Twilight Soundtrack. Who knew? :)

17. What do you admire most about him? His honesty, work ethic, and his devtion to me and his kids.

18. What is his favorite color? blue.

19. Will he read this? Yes, eventually, unless I tell him it's here.

20. Who do you tag? Danna, Bethany, & Melissa

1 comment:

Bethany said...

That's cute. I'll do that tag on mine...someday:) i didn't know you said "I love you" first. Good for you! That takes guts.