Yesterday my sister in law gave us a little bouncer. It had been handed down to her little girl, and she was now to big for it, so she passed it on to Bubby. Santa Clause was actually going to bring Bubby a Bouncer for Christmas, but now he'll get to bring him something else I guess.
I put it together this morning, and then let Keric try it out. At first he looked a little scared. His feet don't quite touch the ground yet, but he was facinated with all the colors and the gadgets all over it. I showed him how each one of them worked, which he loved. He was too intimidated to try them himself, but he was more then willing to laugh and scream when I did them for him.
I bounced him up and down a few times, and tried to show him how it worked. He LOVED it! It's much better then just sitting in a swing I guess. ha ha
Hopefully he will grow a little bit and be able to bounce up and down on his own. I'm sure that day will be a very NOISY one. :)
Thanks Aunt Denise!
2 comments:
Natalee!!! He is just SO cute! We were driving the other day, and out of the blue Kirk said, "You know, Natalee's baby is really cute, don't you think?" and then..."And I really like the name Keric, where did she get it?" so do tell Nati...where did you get the name?
i'm the hugest sucker for baby products. anything that makes my job a little happier (easier).
Post a Comment