I have had the phrase "This too shall pass" going through my head all day long. The funny thing is that this phrase "haunted" me my whole teenage and young adult life. I hated it when my Dad would tell me that, but I also knew he was right. The most comforting part about hearing it in my head all day, is that I not only hear the saying, I can hear my Dad saying it! How I love that man!
This WILL pass, and I WILL be OK, maybe just not today! :)
8 comments:
Oh my goodness Natalee...I had no idea!!! That is so sad, I'm so sorry for you and Chris. :( What a beautiful post!!
Natalee - I'm so sorry to hear about this. I couldn't help but get teary eyed when I read it. Sorry for your lose.
I'm so sorry to you and Chris. I had no idea. You looked a little sick and worn down on Monday when I saw you. Is there anything I can do to help?
oh my goodness! I'm so sorry. please let me know if you need anything.
This is so sad. I'm so sorry.
ouch! that was painful to read. I am so sorry, *belated* i have never lost a pregnancy so i dont know what thats like, but you are a strong beautiful woman who can handle anything the lord throws her way :)
I'm so sorry Natalee. I went through that too and it was very hard. That was a beautiful post and I could feel exactly what you were going through. It will pass but this experience will always be a part of you. I hope you continue to heal and find peace. Let me know if you ever need to talk - Love you!
What a beautifully sad post - I can feel that ache in your heart. I'm so sorry for your loss you sweet girl! xoxo
Post a Comment